Scorpion™ Competition Series Brushless Motors are built from the best materials available, and are designed to provide both quality and performance at an affordable price. Scorpion™ starts with high quality aluminum alloy parts that are produced on the latest CNC milling machines. These parts are then gold anodized to provide a beautiful, long-lasting finish. The stators are made with 0.2mm laminations to give maximum efficiency, and minimum Eddy current losses. The stators are epoxy coated to prevent shorts, and are wound with wire that is rated at 180 degrees C (356 F). The magnets used in Scorpion™ Motors are N-50EH style, which are rated for operation at 200 degrees C (392 F), making a motor that is virtually impossible to burn up in normal use.
Scorpion™ Motors are built to last, and are backed with a 2-Year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. For the best overall combination of quality, performance, and value, give Scorpion™ Motors a try!
- Stator Diameter: 25.0 mm (0.98 in)
- Stator Thickness: 3.0 mm (0.120 in)
- No. of Stator Arms: 12
- No. of Magnet Poles: 16
- Motor Wind: 26 Turn Wye
- Motor Wire: 5-Strand 0.21mm (30AWG)
- Motor Kv: 1610 RPM / Volt
- No-Load Current (Io): 0.35 Amps
- Motor Resistance (Rm): 0.180 Ohms
- Max Continuous Current: 10 Amps
- Max Continuous Power: 72 Watts
- Weight: 20.0 Grams (0.69oz)
- Outside Diameter: 30.1mm (1.180 in)
- Shaft Diameter: 2.98 mm (0.120 in)
- Body Length: 20.57 mm (0.810 in)
- Overall Shaft Length: 425.7mm (1.010in)
- Maximum Volts: 2S Lipo
- Peak Power: 94 Watta 10 Seconds
- Shaft Material: Titanium
Click here for Scorpion 2503-1610 Propeller Data Chart.
This item is currently out of stock.