Scorpion™ 2212 Brushless Motor Kit
Brushless motor kits from Scorpion™.
Each kit contains the following parts:
- Assembled 22mm OD x 12mm tall stator constructed from 0.20mm laminations with powder-coated inner surfaces to prevent winding shorts
- Gold electro-coated rear housing/bearing tube assembly
- Two high-speed shielded ball bearings
- Rotor assembly with gold electro-coated front housing, black electro-coated flux ring, and pre-installed 3mm motor shaft with retaining collar
- Cross style aluminum backplate mount with mounting screws
- Complete set of curved NdFeB motor magnets
- Heat shrink tubing to cover motor leads and provide strain relief
To complete the kit, you'll need to:
- Wind and terminate the stator
- Glue the stator in place on the bearing holder
- Install the bearings into the bearing holder
- Glue the magnets into the flux ring
- Install the completed rotor assembly onto the bearing assembly and secure the shaft with the retaining collar.
With the Scorpion™ Brushless Motor Kits, you now have the option to build your own motor and tailor the kV to your own specific application.
Remember - you'll need to order wire to build this motor!
NOTE: This is a dropshipped item from Innov8tive Designs. If your order contains items other than Innov8tive Designs products you will receive those other items in a separate shipment. As Innov8tive Designs products ship directly from the manufacturer, orders containing products from Innov8tive Designs may include a separate shipping charge at checkout.
Innov8tive Designs ships their products daily via USPS Priority Mail® and USPS Global Priority Mail®. Most products ship within 3-5 days of order receipt, and all are accompanied by a 2-year warranty against manufacturer defects. Should you damage your product as the result of a crash or operator error, please email the manufacturer for repair/return information.
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' or 'Add To Wish List' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.