MicroDAN 1804-1900 F3P
This tiny motor was designed for light indoor "F3P" models
Weighing in at only 13 grams, this little motor will produce 13.7oz of thrust on a 3s lipo battery and pull 7.5A, curved N50 magnets, Aluminum Bearing Tube, giant cooling holes, and an integrated prop mount, its been designed to eliminate as much weight as possible while retaining maximum rigidity. As is the norm with all MicroDAN motors, craftsmanship is top notch.
You can use firewall type motor mounts that fit 6mm bearing tube.
- Stator Diameter: 18mm
- Stator Height: 4mm
- Stator Poles: 9
- Magnet Poles: 12
- Weight: 13 grams
- includes o ring
- Bearing Tube Diameter: 6mm
- Shaft Diameter: 1.5mm
- Prop Adapter fits props with 3mm Bore
- 19Turns, 26AWG, terminated star
- No Load 19380 rpm, 10V, 0.37A
- GWS 7x3.5 DD,r pm, 7.5V, 4.6A, 8.9oz thrust
- GWS 8x4 DD, rpm, 7.5V, 7.75A, 11.3oz thrust
- GWS 5x3 DD, rpm, 11V, 3.8A, 7.8oz thrust
- GWS 6x3 DD, rpm, 11V, 5.2A, 10oz thrust
- GWS 7x3.5 DD, rpm, 10.5V, 7.5A, 13.7oz thrust
MicroDAN ships products are accompanied by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects. Should you damage your product as the result of a crash or operator error, please email the manufacturer for repair/return information.